On the hunt for a decent diet pill? It’s a good idea to read weight loss supplements reviews to help you make your decision before buying. Reviews can help you get the facts you need to know about the products that interest you.
More importantly, the best ones provide you with information beyond a simple list of ingredients. They also provide a detailed and unbiased evaluation of the product. This gives you the chance to learn about the good, the bad and the potentially dangerous facts you need to know before buying.
Is it Truly that Important to Read Weight Loss Supplements Reviews?
Yes! There are hundreds upon hundreds of products for weight loss available. The over-the-counter (OTC) weight loss industry is massive. The market is full of pills, creams, liquid drops, etc., designed to help you shed those excess pounds. Weight loss supplements reviews can help you narrow down the hundreds of options available to a far more realistic (and manageable) number.
Why are there so many options? Americans spend over a whopping $60 billion every year on weight loss products. While that’s certainly a huge amount of money, it’s also not all that surprising. Nearly 70% of adults living in the USA are either overweight or obese. To help them shed this excess and unwanted weight, they’ve turned to diet pills and supplements for help. In fact, beyond managing weight, some people also take them to be healthier.
Not All Weight Loss Supplements Reviews are the Same
Regardless of your reasons for wanting to take a weight management pill, it’s important that you first look for honest weight loss pills and supplements reviews before you buy. Just like diet pills, reviews aren’t created equal. Some have been created for the sole purpose of making sales. These reviews are often full of unsubstantiated claims, designed to make the product look as appealing as possible.
Here’s what to look for in quality weight loss supplements reviews
Quality reviews typically…
• Talk about the company behind the diet pill
• Discuss the pros and cons of the product
• Share the ingredients list
• Discuss the most important substances in the formula
• Share any relevant clinical studies
• Include any potential side effects
• Do not recommend another product instead (weight loss supplements reviews that do this indicate affiliation/bias with another product or brand)
The best reviews will cover all or most of these aspects in one way or another. With that in mind, you’ll also find that usually the top and most trusted reviews are found on the most reputable sites.
Top 5 Sites with the Best Weight Loss Supplements Reviews
Now that you have a general idea of what to look for in a review, here are five respectable sites where you can find great reviews and information.
This site reviews all of the top weight loss products as well as some hidden gems. It provides information about the best products, the worst products and everything in between. Here, you’ll also find great tips and advice about how to best use the top options available.
Even though this site doesn’t have a huge range of OTC diet pill reviews, it excels in an area where many other review sites do not. Here, you will find detailed information on the individual ingredients used in diet pills. This includes details such as how the ingredients are believed to work, where they come from, potential side effects, warnings and studies.
3. Intechra Health
This is a company website. It has made this best weight loss supplements reviews list because it has an extensive database of health and wellness articles and reviews. The reviews include many of the most popular, hyped and widely available weight loss products currently available. It also provides advice and info for healthy weight management.
This growing website stands out from the crowd due to how it ranks diet pills. It ranks products based on a variety of factors, including ingredients, safety, effectiveness, etc. Each of these factors is broken down into a comprehensive points system within the reviews and are backed by published research and/or reputable sources.
5. Mayo Clinic
Similar to WebMD, Mayo Clinic does not place its focus on product-specific weight loss supplements reviews. Instead, it arms consumers with scientifically supported articles written by experts, which focus on the impact of various substances on weight.
Useful Tips to Keep in Mind about Weight Loss Pills and Supplements Reviews
In addition to the above information, here are some helpful tips to remember when you’re on the hunt for great reviews:
• Make sure the review answers all of your questions – If you’re not satisfied with what you’ve learned, find another review. Never settle until you’re satisfied.
• Don’t trust everything that you read – Anyone can claim that a product is good or bad. Avoid buying into claims that are not backed up with evidence. There is a difference between opinion and fact.
• Studied ingredients do not always mean proven ingredients – Companies behind diet pills and diet supplements like to rave about how the ingredients they use in their formulas have been “scientifically studied”. Simply because a substance was studied doesn’t mean that it is proven effective for weight loss. If weight loss supplements reviews ever claim that an ingredient or product is “proven” to work. Definitely explore this claim further to challenge its veracity.
• A long review doesn’t necessarily mean a good review and a short review doesn’t necessarily mean a bad review – Always focus on what the content says (facts), not on its length.
• Read multiple weight loss supplements reviews– even if you’ve found the best review in the world, it’s always in your best interest to find out what more than one reviewer has said. It’s also a good idea to take it a step further and learn what actual product users have had to say about it, too.
• “All natural” does not mean safe – Some reviews like to claim that because a diet product is made with “all natural” ingredients that this means it is safe. This is 100% false. There are many natural herbs, substances, etc. that come from nature that can cause harmful side effects in some people.
• All diet pills have the potential to cause side effects – while there are certain diet pills that are safer than others, every product has the potential to cause side effects, even if the risk is low.
• Not every review you come across was written today – No matter how fantastic weight loss supplements reviews may be, never assume that the information they provide about the specific product you’re interested in is the most current. It is not uncommon for companies to re-brand their products or update their formulas. One of the best ways to check to make sure the review information applies to the specific product you want, is to ensure that the ingredients listed in the review are the same ingredients listed on the product label of the pills you’re thinking of purchasing.
Ultimately, the best weight loss supplements reviews are the ones that answer all of your questions. Just remember that no review should ever take precedence over the professional medical advice of your doctor.